NB A trainee will not in training as a psychotherapist or psychologist; a junior associate will be a fully trained psychotherapist or counselling psychologist, but with less than 5 years experience; a senior associate will be fully trained with over 10 years experience. The directors have both been practising psychotherapy for over 30 years and are qualified as psychotherapists, psychologists, and counsellors.
- Psychotherapy with trainee under supervision: £25
- Psychotherapy or supervision with junior associate: £55
- Psychotherapy or supervision with associate: £65
- Psychotherapy or supervision senior associate: £75
- Psychotherapy or supervision with director: £95
Note that the first, assessment, session will normally last between 30 minutes to 50 minutes. All subsequent sessions will last 50 minutes, unless agreed otherwise beforehand.
If you are a member of a health insurance scheme, your fees may be reimbursable, but you may have to be assessed first by a consultant psychiatrist. This can be arranged by Dilemma Consultancy if necessary.
Fees for Supervision
- Individual supervision: as for individual therapy
- Group supervision (per supervisee): please contact us for an estimate
Note that the first, assessment, session will normally last between 30 minutes to 50 minutes. All subsequent individual supervision sessions will last 50 minutes and group supervision sessions, 110 minutes, unless agreed otherwise beforehand.
Fees for Developmental Disorder Assessment
First assessment (usually 1.5 - 2 hours):
- First assessment (usually 1.5-2 hours) Professor Digby Tantam: £950.00 for assessment (payable immediately, and before despatch of report)
- Follow-up: £150 to 250 (depending on length of appointment)
Fees for Lecturing
Professional conferences and postgraduate education:
- UK: £600 per half day or part thereof
- £750 per part of the day
- £1500 per day (excluding the evening)
- Conferences organized by charities: Fees negotiable
No charge will be made for travelling time, but actual travel costs, subsistence, and accommodation will be charged. Hotel and travel costs will be agreed beforehand whenever possible.
Fees for Consultancy to Organizations
- Initial discussion: £250
- Executive coaching session: £200
- Consultation within organization: £220 per hour per consultant
- Travelling time: £110 per consultant
All hours of work will be charged, including undertaking site visits, interviews with staff, reading reports, undertaking literature searches or company searches, or preparing reports or documents. The standard first class rail fare will be charged for rail travel, and road travel will be charged at the Inland Revenue rate per mile.
An estimate of fees will normally be provided at the start of the consultancy, and agreed before work commences.
Fees for Medicolegal, Tribunal, or Insurance Work
See our Medicolegal page.